Monday, January 9, 2012

A little love goes a long way...

This blog is dedicated to many things. It's dedicated to the amazing green space that we have to live on. It's dedicated to anyone looking to improve life by using the advances of our age to help our ability to return to the simple things in life. It's dedicated to sharing anecdotes of our experience and inspiring others to join us or teach us on our journey. It's dedicated to anyone who feels "stuck" in the hustle-and-bustle, but wants to find a way to stop and smell the roses... or vegetables... or manure...

It's also dedicated to those less naive than I - those whose livelihood or upbringing had immersed them in rural living long before I came to it. It's dedicated to those who long for it. It's dedicated to my children who were my top reason for embracing a semi-agrarian lifestyle.

More than anything, it's dedicated to my wonderful husband whose vision for living a truly good life took me from the busy east coast and returned me to my own roots! Come enjoy the ride with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment